Why choose Prism?
Read why you should choose us to help with all of your statistical needs!
Effective, Flexible, Innovative and Transparent.
Since forming in 2000, we've steadily grown our client base across a variety of industries, and are extremely proud of the number of clients who come back to us time after time. We believe that this demonstrates the value that we add to their work, as well as their satisfaction in the way in which we do business. Our core values can be summarised as follows...
- Our exceptional team offers a wealth of skills; we have statistical trainers, consultants and programmers who specialise in various areas, from whom we can create the ideal task force to solve your most challenging statistical problems. One key benefit of working with us is that you have access to the entire team's expertise, rather than being limited to any particular individual's talents.
- Whilst our team have vast statistical expertise, we fully appreciate that statistics is not always the favourite subject of the scientists, engineers and analysts that we work with! However, we've successfully trained and supported thousands of individuals over the years, giving them the confidence and capability to choose the right statistical tool for the job, apply it correctly in their chosen software package, and interpret its output.
- We know that our clients don't have the luxury of time, and are frequently battling urgent deadlines. We have a proven track record of providing a rapid, responsive service in order to give them every chance of success.
- We also understand that our clients cannot predict when and where they'll need our support. Our ad hoc statistical support package offers a completely flexible way for clients to call upon our consultancy services, with no tie-in or commitment on their part. Usually, they simply set aside a pot of time to draw down against as required - and, if they don't need to use it, then they don't get charged for it.
- We have consistently succeeded in identifying the appropriate statistical methods to apply to the most complex problems - this can involve combining established statistical techniques from similar (or sometimes very different) applications, or if no relevant methods exist then we have also devised novel approaches to provide the required insight.
- We also develop bespoke software tools to help our clients automate data management and/or analysis steps, in a range of software environments. In addition, we have started making a range of our statistical tools freely available on our website, for anyone and everyone to benefit from. To try these out, please visit our Free Tools page!
- When providing statistical solutions to our clients, we like to "show our workings". It is our strong belief that we offer huge value to our clients by enabling them to solve their own problems, rather than adopting a completely outsourced, "black box" approach.
- We are similarly straightforward with contracts, estimates and invoicing. We always work on a time and materials basis, in order to provide a clear breakdown of how our time has been spent. Although fixed cost quotes may seem appealing, we are far more comfortable being open and honest about what our clients are paying for.