Make breakthrough improvements and optimise your product or a process.
Published by Stat-Ease, Inc., Design-Expert® is design of experiments (DoE) software for Windows and macOS which provides many powerful statistical tools such as:
- two-level factorial screening designs,
- general factorial studies,
- response surface methods (RSM),
- mixture design techniques,
- combinations of process factors, mixture components, and categorical factors,
- design and analysis of split plots
Prism Training & Consultancy Ltd are the official re-sellers of Design-Expert® software for the UK and Ireland.
Upcoming Prism public workshops featuring Design-Expert®
|19 June 2019||DoE||Mixture Designs||Stansted||£595||Reserve now|
|16 October 2019||DoE||Advanced DoE Topics||Stansted||£595||Reserve now|
|10 - 11 December 2019||DoE||Effective DoE Implementation||Stansted||£995||Reserve now|
Keen to improve your software skills? Prism offer a range of on-site statistical training workshops featuring Design-Expert®, including...
- Design of Experiments | Effective DoE Implementation
- Design of Experiments | DoE Awareness
- Design of Experiments | Mixture Designs
- Design of Experiments | Advanced DoE Topics
- Design of Experiments | DoE Masterclass
- Design of Experiments | DoE for Bioprocess Optimisation
Purchase Design-Expert® online
We are the official reseller for Design-Expert® in the UK and Ireland. You can buy some of the most popular licences directly online below, or you're welcome to contact us if you'd like to discuss other licencing options.
Design-Expert® 11 - Single User Licence (1PC, single user) - £1080 excl. VAT
Design-Expert® 11 - Upgrade from Design-Expert® 9 (1PC, single user) - £500 excl. VAT
Design-Expert® 11 - Upgrade from older versions (1PC, single user) - £740 excl. VAT
Design-Expert® 11 - Annual Network Licence (3 concurrent users) - £1140 excl. VAT
Please note: To upgrade your Design-Expert® 10 licence to Design-Expert® 11, you require a valid Annual Support & Maintenance (AS&M) agreement. Please contact us if your AS&M has expired.
Please contact us if you'd like to discuss academic licencing options for Design-Expert®.
Please follow the link below to access the download page on the Stat-Ease website, where you will be able to register for a free account to download the trial program. This is a full-function version, which is activated for 30 days on your own PC / Mac.