Microsoft's pioneering electronic spreadsheet programme.
You’ve got mountains of data. Wouldn’t it be great if you could find the story behind the numbers? Welcome to Microsoft’s Excel.
- Lay out your data by organising your numeric or text data in spreadsheets or workbooks.
- Reformat and rearrange your data with formulas or macros.
- Perform complex analyses and summarise your data.
- Get a better picture of your data with charts and graphs.
- Discover and compare different ways to represent your data and your intents visually.
- Highlight trends and patterns
Upcoming Prism public workshops featuring Excel
|17 July 2019||Regulatory||Design & Analysis for AMDV||Stansted||£595||Reserve now|
Keen to improve your software skills? Prism offer a range of on-site statistical training workshops featuring Excel, including...
- Foundation Statistics | Foundation Stats for Scientists
- Foundation Statistics | Variation Management
- Regulatory Requirements | Design & Analysis for AMDV
- Quality Initiatives | Six Sigma Lead User Programme
For more information on Excel, click here.