Visual. Interactive. Comprehensive. Extensible.
Prism Training & Consultancy Ltd are proud to be a certified JMP Partner, for Statistical Consulting, Training, Customisation and Clinical Trials.
JMP software from SAS Institute Inc. combines powerful statistics with dynamic graphics, making it a popular tool for scientists, engineers and other data explorers in many different sectors. Features include;
- Data Acquisition
- Data Cleanup
- Data Visualization
- Basic Data Analysis
- Group, Filter and Subset Data
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Modeling
- What-If Analysis
- Reliability Analysis
- Quality and Process Engineering
- Consumer and Market Research
- Sharing Results
- Automation and Scripting
- Making JMP Software Your Own
- JMP software as an Analytic Hub: Integration With SAS® software, MATLAB and R
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
Upcoming Prism public workshops featuring JMP® software
|22 - 23 October 2019||DoE||Effective DoE Implementation||Cambridge||£995||Reserve now|
|13 November 2019||DoE||Advanced DoE Topics||Stansted||£595||Reserve now|
Keen to improve your software skills? Prism offer a range of on-site statistical training workshops featuring JMP® software, including...
- Design of Experiments | Effective DoE Implementation
- Design of Experiments | DoE Awareness
- Design of Experiments | Mixture Designs
- Design of Experiments | Advanced DoE Topics
- Design of Experiments | DoE Masterclass
- Design of Experiments | DoE for Bioprocess Optimisation
- Foundation Statistics | Foundation Stats for Scientists
- Foundation Statistics | Variation Management
- Regulatory Requirements | Design & Analysis for AMDV
- Quality Initiatives | Six Sigma Lead User Programme
Download and try for 30 days
Simply log in with or create a SAS® software profile and then you'll be ready to embark on a journey of dynamic statistical discovery with a 30-day free trial. Click here to download.