The Unscrambler® from CAMO
The most complete multivariate data analysis solution.
Prism Training & Consultancy Ltd are the official re-sellers of The Unscrambler® software for the UK and Ireland.
The Unscrambler® X is a popular tool for thousands of data analysts, researchers and engineers around the world who need to analyze large and complex data sets quickly, easily and accurately using the power of multivariate analysis.
In the latest software upgrade, CAMO have removed the entire Design of Experiment (DOE) module and replaced it with the Design-Expert® from Stat-Ease, Inc., opening up a range of new possibilities for experimental design. Features include;
- Multivariate regression and prediction methods
- Multivariate classification methods
- Exploratory data analysis tools such as PCA
- Extensive data pre-processing tools for spectra
- Classical statistics and statistical tests
- Integrated Design of Experiments
- Easy data importing in wide range of formats
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
Upcoming Prism public workshops featuring The Unscrambler® from CAMO
|21 - 22 May 2019||Multivariate||Multivariate Analysis - Level 1||Stansted||£1200||Reserve now|
|19 - 20 November 2019||Multivariate||Multivariate Analysis - Level 1||Stansted||£1200||Reserve now|
Keen to improve your software skills? Prism offer a range of on-site statistical training workshops featuring The Unscrambler® from CAMO, including...
- Multivariate Data Analysis & Chemometrics | Multivariate Analysis - Level 1
- Multivariate Data Analysis & Chemometrics | Multivariate Analysis - Awareness
Download and try for 30 days
Simply register your details with Camo for a free 30-day trial. Click here to download.