D001 - ½ day
Compare alternative design strategies and understand their respective costs, risks and benefits. Understand the alignment with initiatives such as Quality by Design and PAT (Process Analytical Technologies). See how DoE can lead to greater process understanding and the creation of a control strategy that can deliver proven acceptable (and workable ranges) to your customer.
- Design of Experiments
- Formulation, process and measurement systems knowledge
- Effective resource management
- Parameter investigation, optimisation, robustness,
- Process understanding, control and capability
- Predicted and proven acceptable ranges
- Knowledge, Design and Control Space
- Evidence-based decision-making and quality risk assessment
- Alignment with Quality by Design and PAT initiatives
Software Tools Used
We also use our own simulation tool, ProSim, in this workshop.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Project Managers, Scientists/Engineers not in the Lead User group, Sponsors
This is an introductory workshop. No special preparation required.