Advanced DoE Topics
D107 - 1 day
This hands-on workshop for more experienced DoE practitioners will further develop the key DoE themes and will equip you to more confidently identify critical process, assay and analytical parameters and to deliver an effective robust risk-based design space and control strategy. You’ll understand how to construct robust optimums for increased control, throughput, quality and production – and be able to construct a map of your process, assay, method or product. Discover how mixture designs and analyses can help you find the ideal mix of ingredients to meet your performance criteria. Learn about design regions, where constraints are imposed by working with proportions of ingredients.
- Refining your process, assay and analytical method understanding
- Augmenting previous designs
- Effective resource management
- Definitive Screening Designs
- Custom / Optimal designs and augmentation
- Response surface modelling, mapping and choices of optimization designs
- Parameter/process understanding, control and capability
- Handling formulation components as process factors
- Setting up and analysing simplex mixture designs
- Models and graphs to analyse and visualize your mixture data
Software Tools Used
We also use our own simulation tool, ProSim, in this workshop.
Who should attend?
- Formulators, scientists or engineers who are keen to move on to a more advanced application of their DoE knowledge.
Previous attendance on our 2-day Effective DoE Implementation course is helpful (or equivalent practical DoE experience).
Upcoming public deliveries of this workshop...
To view our full public training programme, please click here.
|16 May 2018||Advanced DoE Topics||JMP® software||Stansted||£595||Reserve now|
|26 June 2018||Advanced DoE Topics||Design-Expert®||Stansted||£595||Reserve now|