Effective DoE Implementation
D201 - 2 days on-site / 4 online sessions
Available for online delivery!
Practical approaches to designing your own experiments. Understand how to locate the few key parameters from the trivial many, identify optimal feasible operating regions and choose the best designs. Our most popular workshop!
Topics coveredSessions 1 - 2 / Day 1:
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- Full Factorial designs
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Fractional Factorials and Blocking
- Augmenting a design for de-aliasing
- Augmenting a design for optimisation
- DoE as a Sequential Strategy and alignment with 6Sigma/ QbD initiatives
- Scoping & Screening designs: investigate & identify key process parameters
- Optimisation & Robustness designs: develop an optimal, robust & capable process
Software Tools Used
We also use our own suite of interactive training tools in this workshop, including our simulation tool, ProSim.
Who should attend?
- New DoE Practitioners. Improving DoE Practitioners.
- Those wishing to understand how to efficiently apply the software tool (DX, JMP, etc.).
Upcoming public deliveries of this workshop...
To view our full public training programme, please click here.
|21, 23, 28 & 30 June 2022||Effective DoE Implementation||Design-Expert®||Online||£995||Reserve now|
|4, 6, 11 & 13 October 2022||Effective DoE Implementation||JMP® software||Online||£995||Reserve now|