Effective DoE Implementation
D201 - 2 days
Practical approaches to designing your own experiments. Understand how to locate the few key parameters from the trivial many, identify optimal feasible operating regions and choose the best designs.
Topics coveredDay 1:
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Full Factorials and Fractional Factorials
- Introduction to Screening and Robustness
- Effective resource management
- Parameter investigation, robustness and capability
- Process Optimisation via Response Surface Methodology
- Predicted and proven acceptable ranges (Design Space)
- Sequential Strategy
- Assembly of fit-for-purpose work packages
- DoE Potholes & Scoping Designs
- Links to Measurement Systems Analysis and Variation Management
- Alignment with Regulatory Initiatives
Software Tools Used
We also use our own simulation tool, ProSim, in this workshop.
Who should attend?
- New DoE Practitioners. Improving DoE Practitioners.
- Those wishing to understand how to efficiently apply the software tool (DX, JMP, etc.).
Upcoming public deliveries of this workshop...
To view our full public training programme, please click here.