F103 - 1 day
Uncontrolled variation presents a risk to the successful running of a process. This workshop introduces the strategies, tools and resources that are available to help you reduce the risk to acceptable levels. Understand how to identify the potential sources of process and measurement variation and risk. See how your potential sources of variation and risk can be investigated, measured and analysed. Discover how the variation can be improved and the risk mitigated.
- Variation and risk
- Process (& measurement) understanding
- Variation management strategies & tools
- Robustness and Ruggedness
- Precision Analysis
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Using charts to facilitate analysis and understanding
- Control and Capability
- Risk Management
Software Tools Used
Who should attend?
- All scientists involved in the qualification, development, validation, technology transfer or routine use of a process
This is an introductory workshop - no special preparation required.