Multivariate Analysis - Awareness
M001 - 1 day
How to make sense of the potentially huge amounts of chemical, biological and process data generated by today’s technologies? See how Principal Components Analysis (PCA) can reduce many variables to the relevant few. This workshop introduces the powerful methods and tools that are available to help you to turn large complex multivariate data into informed decisions.
- Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
- How to reduce many variables to the relevant few
- How to extract insights from large data tables
- Monitoring continuous or batch processes
- Pre-processing techniques to remove/reduce artefacts
Software Tools Used
Attendees may also be interested in exploring Prism's free online 3D Visualiser tool.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Project Managers, Scientists/Engineers not in the Lead User group, Sponsors
This is an introductory workshop. No special preparation required.