MVA & Calibration II
M102 - 1 day
The second of three modules providing you with a range of powerful methods and tools to help you turn large complex multivariate data into informed decisions.
- Class separating information
- Soft Independent Modelling of Class Analogy (SIMCA)
- PLS-Discriminant Analysis (PLS-DA)
- Relate two data matrices X and Y
Software Tools Used
Attendees may also be interested in exploring Prism's free online 3D Visualiser tool.
Who should attend?
- Lead Users and Potential Lead Users
Attend Prism's M101 - MVA & Calibration I course