Multivariate Analysis for Omics
M202 - 2 days
Multivariate data analysis is applied to complex data sets involved in Omics (transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics) to produce valid and predictive models together with informative plots and charts for scientific interpretation and insight.
- Principals of PCA and PLS
- Application of PCA to detect outliers, trends and patterns in Omics data.
- Model construction, interpretation and visualization.
- OPLS-DA for identification of potential biomarkers.
- S-plot (one model) and SUS-plot (two models) for biomarker identification.
Software Tools Used
Attendees may also be interested in exploring Prism's free online 3D Visualiser tool.
Who should attend?
- The course is designed for scientists, clinicians and other professionals who collect and analyze ‘omics data e.g. within academia, R&D, and product development, or anyone involved in situations where the understanding of multivariable relationships and interpretation of ‘omics data is required.