Design & Analysis for AMDV
R101 - 1 day
The goal of this workshop is to help you to generate, analyse and interpret analytical data in support of method qualification, development, validation, technology transfer and routine use. It will help you to determine whether the methods and technologies you employ are fit for their intended use, and if not, to establish what appropriate actions need to be taken. The philosophy is to ensure that those closest to the instruments and methods are empowered with the necessary statistical tools to master their data.
You’ll get hands-on experience of applying the statistical techniques employed in Analytical Methods Development, and of managing and interpreting the associated scientific data. During the workshop, you will address the challenges raised through the successive phases of AMDV – and you will increase your understanding of what is involved; why it is important; when it should be done, and how it can be best and most economically achieved.
- Qualification - basic statistics to evaluate ICH parameters (e.g., Accuracy, Linearity and Precision), as well as to determine the ideal replication scheme
- Development - design of experiments to identify and optimise the key method control parameters to increase the likelihood of meeting requirements
- Validation - in depth use of the statistical tools relevant to test the ICH parameters and establish whether a method is fit for its intended use
- Technology Transfer - testing for difference or equivalence between methods, instruments, originating and receiving sites
- Routine Use - data monitoring and trending to ensure the method maintains acceptable performance
Software Tools Used
Who should attend?
- All scientists involved in analytical method qualification, development, validation, technology transfer and routine use.
No special preparation required
Upcoming public deliveries of this workshop...
To view our full public training programme, please click here.
|17 July 2018||Design & Analysis for AMDV||Excel||Cambridge||£595||Reserve now|