Training Course FeedbackAfter every Prism course we ask the participants to rate us - and here are the latest results!
We're always looking to continually improve our services and make them even more relevant to our clients, so we send every person who attends one of our public workshops or on-site courses a short follow-up survey for us to review. This page focuses on the ratings that we receive; if you'd like to read a selection of our trainees' comments then you can do so on our Training Testimonials page.The results below are taken directly from all of the submitted feedback forms (i.e. with no massaging of figures or selective sampling to skew things in our favour!). We began collecting this data in August 2012, and this page was last updated in November 2018.
The delegates are asked to rate the following aspects of the course:
- Content of the course: Poor - Below average - Average - Good - Excellent
- Quality of the presentation: Poor - Below average - Average - Good - Excellent
- Quality of the handouts and exercise instructions: Poor - Below average - Average - Good - Excellent
- Pace of the course: Too slow - About right - Too fast
- Do you think that you'll be able to apply what you've learnt to your own areas of work: Yes - Maybe - No
The responses are shown in the following graphs:
We hope that these figures offer a useful independent perspective of just how valuable our courses are to the people that we've trained. Everyone knows that you can't please all the people all the time, but we're pleasantly surprised at just how good our feedback is. We believe that this is due to our ongoing commitment to deliver relevant, informative and interactive training, which we continually review and improve, to ensure that it's of the highest quality. It's also a direct result of the exceptional trainers that we're proud to have within our team, who take great pride in helping scientists, engineers, analysts and others to learn how to apply the appropriate statistical tools and techniques.