Training Course FeedbackAfter every Prism course we ask the participants to rate us - and here are the results!
We're always looking to continually improve our services and make them even more relevant to our clients, so we send every person who attends one of our public workshops or on-site courses a short follow-up survey for us to review. This page focuses on the ratings that we receive; if you'd like to read a selection of our trainees' comments then you can do so on our Training Testimonials page.The results below are taken directly from all of the submitted feedback forms (i.e. with no massaging of figures or selective sampling to skew things in our favour!). We began collecting this data in August 2012, and this page was last updated in February 2018 .
The delegates are asked to rate the following aspects of the course:
- Content of the course: Poor - Below average - Average - Good - Excellent
- Quality of the presentation: Poor - Below average - Average - Good - Excellent
- Quality of the handouts and exercise instructions: Poor - Below average - Average - Good - Excellent
- Pace of the course: Too slow - About right - Too fast
- Do you think that you'll be able to apply what you've learnt to your own areas of work: Yes - Maybe - No
The responses are shown in the following graphs:
We feel that these figures offer a clear illustration of how valuable our training courses are to the delegates; in truth, we're pleasantly surprised at just how good the feedback is. We believe that this is due to our ongoing commitment to deliver relevant, informative and interactive training, which we continually review and develop to ensure quality. This is also a result of the exceptional trainers that we're proud to have within our team, who take great pride in helping scientists, engineers, analysts, etc. to learn how to apply the appropriate statistical tools and techniques.